Sunday, February 5, 2012

Early 2012 : Recently Star Wars Haul's

I'm quite damn busy recently, here's my collection little bit update :
Star Wars force is still stronger , i start year 2012 with a few SW haul's...put a side Hot Toys for a moment... yet a lot of PO'ed Hot Toys item will coming in-line one by one :(

Luke Skywalker & Taun-Taun 1/6 : Bought it from a local SW on-line seller.

Han Solo & Taun-Taun 1/6 : Also bought it from a local SW on-line seller.


Bantha & Tusken Raider : Bought it from US e-Bay seller.

Ultimate FX Lightsaber for my son. (Tr'U)

Star Wars Year by Year : a great SW behind the scene story, 100% recommended to SW fan.


Star Wars 365 Days : a give from my SW buddy, credit to Rean La Bella's

2 comments:

  1. I like the two books you bought..must be expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    These are the same tactics many famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those conversations, ain't it right?

    Your own success story is waiting to be written. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete